I search often for ways to improve. Internally and externally, I want to be the best that I can be. Can you not agree? Sometimes I find some helpful words or thoughts that create a little satisfying change. But it's not long until I'm searching again...wondering what deeper thing I can find that will make me so much better. Tonight I realized I can do all the most restful, detoxifying, beautifying, simplifying, self improvement things in the whole world and they will never compare to the rest, the detoxing, the beauty, the simplicity and the improvement I have in You.
Friday, October 13
Wednesday, September 13
1. Getting a baby to sleep.
2. When a certain two year old eats more than a few bites of something.
3. Peeling stickers off of things. Wallpaper included.
4. Empty laundry hampers and full underwear drawers.
5. A sink without dirty dishes (a short lived satisfaction.)
6. Finishing a glass of water (and the ability to refill it.)
7. Using something all the way up.
8. Being heard.
9. Being okay with imperfection.
10. Finding out that those imperfections are our invitations towards perfection, which makes them perfect. Perfectly planned, perfectly placed, perfectly supported by Him to bring us closer.