1. Getting a baby to sleep.
2. When a certain two year old eats more than a few bites of something.
3. Peeling stickers off of things. Wallpaper included.
4. Empty laundry hampers and full underwear drawers.
5. A sink without dirty dishes (a short lived satisfaction.)
6. Finishing a glass of water (and the ability to refill it.)
7. Using something all the way up.
8. Being heard.
9. Being okay with imperfection.
10. Finding out that those imperfections are our invitations towards perfection, which makes them perfect. Perfectly planned, perfectly placed, perfectly supported by Him to bring us closer.